Friday 10 May 2013

Back online!

Well after a little hiatus (of about a year or so!) I thought I would dust off the blog and get posting again. Well, lets be honest; I'm on a long train journey and the flakey internet has caused me to give up considering persevering with any real work.

So what have I been up to since my last post? A new job, a new county and lots of new challenges... One of which is an ambitious plan to lead my wonderful and very enthusiastic library team through our very own 23 Things challenge. Having never made it past Thing 5 over two attempts on my own, the added pressure of designing and uploading the programme has obviously worked; We're up to Thing 6 at the moment :-) Who knows, I may even take over where I left off and actually complete!

5 comments:

Jeanette BPC said...

I'm enjoying the challenge and finding out whole new areas I had no idea existed.

Still slightly confused about where Iam, what with the dash board and everything else, but I'm getting there!

Thanks Debfor getting us all motivated!

Ros said...

Oh, its good to know that none of us have ever completed it! I think first attempted it in 2009 or thereabouts :)

Beth Goy said...

I have great faith that we can all get to complete all 23 Things!

Beth Goy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy O'Connell said...

Wow, this is really great - to see the community conversation is the magic for me. I hope you do complete all 23 Things - I hope I complete getting it ready :-) this is a bit of a work of curiosity and paying if forward for me, because we all learn better if we learn and share!